I did a little housekeeping here (distracts me from the MAJOR housekeeping I have to do in my storerooms at school) and updated my blog roll.
Now up to 133 Elementary (K-8) Art blogs at this writing. Scroll down to see a lising of the latest posts...
I deleted a few sites that haven't posted in a while (2 months or longer) and added a few more that I discovered on some of your blog rolls.
If I missed yours, please add a comment with your blog address. If you've found any of my posts to your liking, I'd sure like to be a part of your blog roll!
Hello Again: Empty Nests, New Chapters, and What Feeds the Soul
-
It’s been a minute—four years, to be exact! My last post here was back in
2022, and a whole lot of life has happened since then.
If you’ve been followin...
3 hours ago







No comments:
Post a Comment