Thursday, October 13, 2011

AAEA state conference

Heading up north today to Pinetop, AZ for our state conference. While the desert may get up to the triple digits -AGAIN- this weekend, we should be having much more fall-like weather in the tall pines.

I'll be presenting a hands-on workshop demonstrating Dubuffet-style self-portraits. I just finished putting up a bulletin board of my 3rd graders latest efforts in our District office board room:




The lesson plan along w/ a PowerPoint and accompanying docs will be posted on the AAEA website soon, along with other lesson plans featured at the conference. I'm going to set aside hard copies of everything I use at the workshop - including a set of vocabulary cards for one of my blog visitors. If you're interested, leave a comment. I'll choose a winner from those who post between now and a week from now...

2 comments:

  1. I would be interested on everything to you use at the workshop. terri.smith@central-clinton.k12.ia.us

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I possibly refuse a fellow Iowan?! I'm pretty wiped but took lots of great pix at some of the workshops. Best of all, many if not all, lesson plans from our workshops will soon be posted online at http://www.azaea.org/lesson-plans/2011-pinetop-rocks. Watch for upcoming posts once I catch up on my sleep, do a couple loads of laundry and update my 27 class lists for the next grading period...

    ReplyDelete

More Elementary Art Blogs