Wednesday, September 7, 2011

3D Building Blocks

Some of my boys re-discovered the wooden blocks (after summer break) available for an extra art activity.


Now that full-day kinder is so focused on academics, these blocks were on their way out (teachers had to clean out unused equipment from storage closets) and I just couldn't bear to see them discarded or gathering dust on a forgotten warehouse shelf.

All ages love them! Girls as well as boys (I know I always loved 'em!).


My only complaint is the NOISE when used to build on tables or tile floor. I found a carpet remnant for FREE at Treasures 4 Teachers that solved the issue - students have to build on the rug!

Now, I just need to get more rugs for the 6 other boxes of blocks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Elementary Art Blogs