Monday, December 27, 2010

My New List of Art Teacher Blogs

The visit to Vivid Layers mentioned in my last blog whetted me appetite to find more blogs to follow. My search criteria was for sites that related to elementary art teachers and their classrooms. I always liked the blog lists featured elsewhere & finally had some time to play around with my site so I could update my look!

You will find my new list of about a hundred art teacher blogs at the bottom of my page. Most are fairly up-to-date. Those that haven't been updated in the past few months will eventually be dropped but I thought they had something to say in past posts that we could learn from! If you have a favorite that isn't listed, please mention it in a comment so I can add it to the others.

My little Christmas present to all my followers & viewers out there...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow! I also appreciate your list of art blogs. It's much more extensive than mine. I find it so helpful to share ideas. My blog is not just about art, but I do share some lessons. Thanks for listing me. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. This old dog needs to learn some new tricks. We're going to have to get together so you can show me how put together the list at the end of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Little Grasshopper taught the Master new trick...Sent you an email, M. Let me know if it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late than never! Thanks for listing my blog on your list!

    ReplyDelete

More Elementary Art Blogs